Terms and Conditions
You can pay for your order in the following ways:
– PayPal and/or Credit Card
– Advance Bank Transfer
– Courier marking
Your personal data and payments are processed in an absolutely secure manner.
PAYPAL and/or CREDIT CARD
By choosing to pay via PayPal, payment will be made through the secure PayPal system, which guarantees maximum security for online purchases. The registration to the PayPal service is not necessary and it is possible to make instant payments in complete safety with your Credit Card. PayPal automatically encrypts confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. After placing the order, the customer will be directed to the PayPal secure server, where credit card details and personal data must be entered; an immediate notification of payment will follow.
Personal information will remain protected and will be used only by the PayPal site for the exclusive purpose of payment of the order; we will receive an email from PayPal in real time with confirmation of payment.
You can pay for your order by bank transfer to the following bank details:
BCC di Roma Ag. Padova Centro
IBAN: EN 26 AND 08327 12101 000000 800327
Name: Bprime S.r.l.
In order to proceed with the order it is necessary that the payment by bank transfer is received by Bprime S.r.l. within and not later than 3 working days. It is preferable to receive the accountant of the immediate bank transfer, in order to speed up the delivery time.
In fact, the products will be prepared for shipment as soon as we receive the payment; if the payment has not been received within 3 days the order will be considered automatically cancelled.
CASH ON DELIVERY TO THE COURIER
For payment by cash on delivery please contact Customer Service by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The payment by cash on delivery foresees an additional cost to be paid by the customer of € 4,00.
The courier only accepts payments in cash or bank cheque made out to Bprime S.r.l. in the exact amount shown on the waybill (transport document).
If you wish to return an order paid by cash on delivery, please contact customer service at email@example.com.
For cash on delivery orders will be refunded only the amount of the purchased item and not the cash on delivery costs of € 4,00.
Bprime S.r.l. uses the law on electronic commerce for tax purposes.
For each order placed on the Website, Bprime S.r.l. issues an invoice for the products subject of the order confirmed by us, sending a copy by e-mail to the registration e-mail address. The invoice will be filled in and issued on the basis of the information and data you provided us at the time of registration or order submission. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, once the order has been placed, it will not be possible to make any changes to the data entered therein.
Payment of the invoice shall be deemed to be settled as it must be previously made during the payment procedure by PayPal, Bank Transfer or other agreed upon.
Shipping is free for Italy.
For Europe the cost is € 15,00.
For the rest of the world € 25,00.
All our shipments are zero-emission. Parcels with European Union destination do not contain the invoice or other documents indicating the value of the goods. Shipments to non-EU countries are accompanied by all the customs documentation required by law.
We do not send to P.O. Boxes (P.O. BOX)
We use only BRT express couriers or equivalent for our shipments.
Available items are shipped in 2-3 working days (Monday to Friday).
Estimated delivery time (from the date of shipment):
– Italy: 1/2 working days , islands 2/3 working days;
– Europe: 2/3 working days to main destinations. For remote areas it may take several days.
– Rest of the World: 3/5 working days. For remote areas it may take several days.
Bprime S.r.l. is not responsible for any delays in delivery due to customs operations or force majeure.
Upon delivery of the package, please check its integrity before accepting it. Our package consists of a cardboard box closed with adhesive tape marked Bprime S.r.l.
If the package is not intact or apparently tampered with, please sign the delivery “with reservation” or refuse it.
If the delivery has been accepted with an unauthorised signature or there is evidence of tampering with the package, please inform the courier immediately and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should the goods be damaged or missing, please keep the packaging to allow for appropriate checks.
Any complaint regarding damage, missing items or delivery to the wrong address must be sent to Bprime S.r.l. within 3 days from the delivery date, as attested on the website of the courier who made it. Complaints received beyond the limit of 8 days will not be accepted.
Orders and related payments constitute a sale and purchase contract between the buyer and Bprime S.r.l. Therefore, the customer undertakes to accept the delivery of the goods. If the goods are not delivered for reasons attributable to the customer (wrong address, absent consignee, telephone number not reachable, etc.) or if the customer refuses the delivery, we will deduct the shipping costs and any customs charges from the refund of the price paid.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the items for a colour change or refund within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
How to request a return:
1. To request a return authorization you must send an email to: email@example.com
2. The return shipment is charged to the customer
3. The return must be sent within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
4. If the return is for colour change, a new shipping cost will be charged (€ 25,00 to be paid by bank transfer in advance or PayPal).
5. The refund will be made as soon as the return arrives at the BPRIME S.r.l. warehouses and the goods will be checked. The amount will be returned to the original account, less shipping costs (€ 25,00).
2 solutions are available:
1. Colour change
You can change colours from those available
You can ask for a refund of your purchase. The refund will be made as soon as the return arrives at the BPRIME S.r.l. warehouses and the conditions of the returned items will be checked. The amount will be returned to the original account.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
– Returned items must not have been used and must not show signs of use. The padding paper contained in the bags must be the original one.
– Each item must be returned with all original labels and tags, including all original packaging and accessories (protective nylon, satin bag, boxes) received with the order.
– Items accompanied by a box must be returned together with their original box, and their packaging satin, which is an integral part of the product and must not, therefore, have been in any way stolen, damaged and/or altered, nor used as outer packaging for shipping.
– The products must be returned in their original packaging with the original accessories, components and illustrative materials. They must also be packaged appropriately, in the same manner in which they were received.
– Returns must be shipped inside the original carton sent by Bprime S.r.l.
– In the event that you receive defective goods, or goods other than those ordered, please follow the instructions above. In case of defective goods or shipping error by Bprime S.r.l., the return shipping costs will be charged to Bprime S.r.l., which will indicate you with which courier to ship the goods. Bprime S.r.l. may request to receive photographs of the defective item or different from what was ordered before authorising the return shipment.
– Return shipments authorised by Bprime S.r.l. must start from the same country where the original order was delivered.
– Bprime S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse a return sent at its own expense by an express courier other than the one indicated, unless the costs are at its own expense.
– Bprime S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse a return not previously authorised or not in compliance with the above conditions.
– If Bprime S.r.l. avails itself of the right to refuse an unauthorised return, the goods will be sent back to the purchaser’s address.
For anything not expressly indicated, the European regulations on electronic and remote commerce shall apply.
Via San Gregorio 55
Via Delle Gramogne, 65